In November 2010 Marcel and I visited the NODE10 Forum in Frankfurt, Germany. We took part of some workshops for programming in vvvv. By the way vvvv is a graphical programming environment for easy prototyping and development, sadly only available for windows right now. This video is a documentary of the awesome Node10 Forum.
- Disney Creates A Method To Turn Any 3-D Surface Into A Display http://t.co/Jd0Xva0X 2012-10-08
- @asaadelsalawi what the 2012-08-12
- “@aza: The value of an idea is zero unless it can be communicated.” — True 2012-06-13
- #Touchscreens learn your habits to help you type faster http://t.co/gNPmcQA8 2012-06-06
- http://t.co/Dkki2vgc automatic #specs in #fireworks @itymedialab 2012-05-26
- More updates...