- Disney Creates A Method To Turn Any 3-D Surface Into A Display http://t.co/Jd0Xva0X 2012-10-08
- @asaadelsalawi what the 2012-08-12
- “@aza: The value of an idea is zero unless it can be communicated.” — True 2012-06-13
- #Touchscreens learn your habits to help you type faster http://t.co/gNPmcQA8 2012-06-06
- http://t.co/Dkki2vgc automatic #specs in #fireworks @itymedialab 2012-05-26
- More updates...
Tag Archives: hfg-gmuend
The bachelor thesis »Stadtplanung« is a conceptual tangible tabletop interface to be applied in urban planning discussion rounds, created by Jürgen Graef and Fabian Gronbach.
IDTheatre is a channel on Vimeo, where many Interaction Designers are presenting there current work. So on the one hand it is very nice to watch all those videos – getting inspired. On the other hand, if you’re doing great … Continue reading
We are proud to post this video here. In a few days there will be a longer post describing the project and the concept. Have fun watching. LEMUR – Gestural music network from Patric Sterrantino on Vimeo.
Our contribution to society was an Arduino-Workshop for some young “maybe-interactiondesign-interestet” pupils last friday. With help of the Book “Getting Started with Arduino” by Massimo Banzi and some nice input by Tomek, we made it for everyone possible to have … Continue reading